- We take the teams from Tuesday at 2 pm. Check-out is on Sunday at 2 pm.
- Some of the showers are equipped with hot, others with cold water which will be marked on the cabins.
- Showers for people accommodated in the camping will be open in the morning from 7 am to 9 am and in the evening from 5 pm to 10.30 pm.
Beyond these hours, it will be possility to use washing facilities in the competition center.
- The charging point will be located at CTA Żelazko. From 10.30 pm to 6 am the charging point will be closed. It is possible to leave the phone overnight. We connect low-energy devices at the charging point.
- There is also a second charging point where it will be possible to connect, for example, a camping kettle.
- Next to the charging point, CTA Żelazko, there will be the possibility to wash dishes (in a washroom specially prepared for this occasion) and to brush your teeth.
- Toilets will be located in the center of the camping. Toilets will be serviced – Friday, Saturday, Sunday (early morning). The washroom by the toilets is made only for washing hands. The only possibility is to brush your teeth and wash the dishes at the dishwashing station.
- Before going camping, you have to take an appropriate ticket with the number of your parcel from the office.
- It is strictly forbidden to make any bonfires or open fire. Use of the grill only in a specially marked area.
- Quiet hours from 11 pm to 6 am.
- There will be trash bins on the camping, waste segregation is obligatory.
- In case of some situations beyond our control (windstorms, rains, weather changes, early departure) fees previously collected are not refunded.
- The organizer is not responsible for the loss or damage to the items owned by the guest, and is not responsible for any accidents or injuries caused by the guests. Please leave your valuables in the cars.
- In the area between the parcels you should be more careful. It is the area allowed for car driving.
- Contact: Camping Guard – Błażej Pudełek +48 795 090 919
Customer service – Anna Koczera +48 724 583 890, email@example.com.